Monday, June 7, 2010

The Beginning. A Very Good Place to Start.

Hello!  My name is Kayla and I'm a messy person!
My husband and I got married nearly seven years ago now.
We moved into a tiny little apartment and began "playing house," as they say.
We learned quickly that we weren't very good at it.
We both grew up in messy houses.  
We love our parents dearly but an example wasn't set for us very well and we just didn't know how to keep a clean living space.
Ah, but see, there comes a point when you can't blame things on your parents anymore.
There comes a point where personal responsibility has to kick in.  
Now, after repeated tries, I am committed to trying this again.
For Real.
I am going to conquer clutter and stop living in CHAOS.
Enter FLYlady.
I've "met" her before.
I've tried her methods...
halfheartedly.
Now I try again.
This time, I'm committed.
This time will be different.
And if I mess it up?
Oh. Well.
I just try that much harder the next day.
It will still be better than it was before.
Much better.

Join me in this journey, will you?
We can encourage each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment